Francis GroupLLC consultants are successful executives who combine their years of experience and corporate know-how to provide the best solutions and improve bottom-line results.
Cynthia Francis, President, ensures that custom-designed consulting provides positive bottom-line results for its clients.
With over 30 years of success in helping clients learn how to perform with continuous improvement outcomes, Cynthia oversees all Francis Group custom-designed consulting. She collaborates with clients in multiple industries.
Her experience in education and business with as Xerox and US Leasing Corp brings a depth of understanding to MBA classes at numerous universities, including University of Phoenix, Eastern University, and Cabrini College.
As leader of Francis Group, Cynthia guides the company's unique approach to improving clients’ businesses with positive bottom-line results.
Kerry Francis, Vice President Marketing and Business Development, has worked with Francis GroupLLC since its inception.
She brings her experience and expertise in brand building, sales and marketing strategy, business development, and public relations to Francis Group to help its clients grow their business and maximize their marketing and sales investments.
Kerry has years of experience in marketing and sales management in the consumer goods, fashion, travel and leisure and hospitality industries, having worked with such companies as Anheuser-Busch, evian, and Lilly Pulitzer. She has also brought several brands to market, from inception to delivery, as well as grown companies into brands.
She graduated with a Bachelors of Arts degree from Vassar College and earned her Masters of Business Administration from University of Phoenix, with a focus on Marketing.
Gerald Francis joined Francis GroupLLC in 2005 as lead consultant, Sales and Marketing, after a successful career with IBM. Jerry brings his corporate expertise to Francis Group to help its clients improve their marketing, sales and technology processes with advanced methods and progressive systems. Jerry has been instrumental in qualifying Francis Group \LLC as an IBM Authorized Remarketer of Print Solutions. He is an active member of SCORE and volunteers for several local community organizations. During his IBM career he exceeded goals, securing invitations to the prestigious 100% Club and Golden Circle virtually every year. Throughout his career Jerry has successfully designed and restructured business models to transition manufacturers from direct sales to alternate channels in numerous areas. Jerry served as Chairman of Chester County SCORE. He continues to be an active member of SCORE and volunteers for several local community organizations.
- Custom designed and facilitated a company-wide mentoring program for a Fortune 10 company that reduced the time from hire to billable project placement from 3 years to 15 months and improved information-transfer by a minimum of 25%
- Custom designed and implemented a multi-nation communication and presentation skills program for the delegates to the United Nations
- Re-engineered the customer support division of a global software company to support world-wide expansion and growth with less than 5% increase in head-count
- Custom crafted a process-improvement program for a division of the US military that reduced airplane conversion time by 50%
- Authored and published over 100 custom-designed learning workshops for Fortune 100 and entrepreneurial companies in the US and Europe